Orthopaedic ProductsOur product range includes a wide range of hot water bag, knee cap, abdominal belt, cervical collar support, ls belt and coronation hot water bag.
Approx. Price: Rs 80 / PieceGet Latest Price
Hot Water Bag
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
|Usage||Heat therapy treatment|
are made with high quality, odourless rubber. They are used to provide warmth, typically whilst in bed and for the application of heat to a specific part of the body. These hot water bottles are high quality reliever from aches in cold climatic conditions and make you feel comfortable. They heat therapy and are used for joint pains, muscular cramps, menstrual pain, stomach or back ache, muscle pull, arthritic pain, rheumatic pain, and ache from excessive sport activity.
- 55% rubber Hot Water Bag, botton sealing technology - no water leakage
- Portable and effective with instant heat 1 year preparer's warranty bottom sealing technology
- Stay warm all winter long with warming products
- Excellent gift idea for elderly, kids and patients
- Used to provide warmth
- Brand equinox
- Used for the application of heat to a specific part of the body
- Includes a fabulous looking warm cover which provides extra care and comfort while using it
- Beneficial for: ear & toothaches, cramps, foot way
Approx. Price: Rs 40 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Support Level||Knee Pads|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bag|
are tubular supports widely used in orthopaedic practice to provide mild compression warmth and support to the limbs and joints, to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
Bilayered, cotton on the inside:
Dermophillic interpahse with the skin, better sweat absorption, better comfort, better patient compliance and no allergies or rash.
Bilayered, nylon on the outside:
Four-way stretchable seamless tubular fabric:
- Ensures long life, excellent aesthetics, color fastness, two layers enclose air space retains body heat effectively, provides therapeutic warmth and assuring support to the knee.
- Effective compression, enhanced comfort, no vaso constriction and adjusts compression even on uneven diameters.
- Designed to support the limbs & joints, pain and inflammation during injury
- Four-way stretchable and comfortable knee cap
- Provides therapeutic warmth and adequate compression
- Better sweat absorption with no rashes and allergy
Approx. Price: Rs 405 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Product Dimensions||21.8 x 19.4 x 3.4 cm|
|fabric||Cotton Knitted Elastic|
supports and compresses the abdominal muscles for waistline reduction and is used as a post-operative or post-delivery aid. Extra porous three-panel webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient. Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and size adjustability. Optimal compression, tones up abdominal muscles following surgery, CS or delivery. Optimal compression binds surgical incisions of abdomen and chest, improves healing. Holds the incision, provide analgesic effect during sudden movements or coughing. Special nylon reeves prevent rolling over of belt. Can be used in a ventral hernia.
- The belt is recommended in cases of pregnancy, post-operative support and in other cases of abdominal surgery
- It is ideally suited for horizontal incisions of the lower, middle and upper abdomen
- The belt is made with holes that allow the skin pores to breath
Approx. Price: Rs 250 / PieceGet Latest Price
Cervical Collar Support
|Packaging Type||PP Bag|
|Application||Sprain, Muscle Strain, Neck Pain|
for relief in neck pain. It is an effective solution to chronic cervical spondylitis pain and is both preventive and curative in cervical related pains. This cervical collar can be worn full day as it does not come with a hard cushion, unlike traditional cervical collars. Cervical Collar with support is used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the flexion, extension, or hyperextension position. Recommended where a partial or controlled immobilization of the cervical region is required. High-density PU foam 30 kg/m3:
- Better support, better immobilization, improves the functional life of the collar, more cushioned and better comfort and better patient compliance.
Dermophillic cotton stockinet with high GSM:
- Proper air ventilation, enhanced patient comfort, rust proof eyelets.
- Treated to improve hypoallergenicity, no rash, improved comfort and improves the overall life of the collar. Reinforced with LDPE sheet with thick round edges, better immobilization. Edge does not bite into the skin, more comfort. Edge does not bite into the foam, enhanced life.
- Measure distance between edge of sternum and lower jaw with neck in the extension position.
- The reminder collar designed for moderate immobilization
- Made of high density polyurethane foam for utmost comfort
- Polyurethane sheet reinforcement for better immobilization and support
- Helps provide relief from mild neck pain and stiffness
- Ideal to use when rest and warmth has to be provided to the cervical region
Approx. Price: Rs 410 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Usage||Support lower back, Health Care|
|Material||Spandex, Nylon, Polyester|
|Available Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
Abdominal belt supports and compresses the abdominal muscles for waist line reduction and is used as a post operative or post delivery aid. Extra porous three panel webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient. Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and size adjustability. Optimal compression, tones up abdominal muscles following surgery, CS or delivery. Optimal compression binds surgical incisions of abdomen and chest, improves healing. Holds the incision, provide analgesic effect during sudden movements or coughing. Special nylon reeves prevent rolling over of belt. Can be used in ventral hernia.Instructions:
Features and Benefits:
- The inside top of the belt is indicated by the 'Inside Up' label.
- Accordingly, wrap the support around the hip region while positioning the back panel at the back, and close loosely, using velcro.
- Adjust the support by centering back panel and sliding up or down to keep the bottom edge parallel to gluteal fold of buttocks (lowest line at the back, on sitting in a chair).
- The curves of the splints can be changed to obtain proper back posture.
- Re-apply velcro closure for required compression support.
- Use the heavy-duty, double-pull strapping system for extra compression when required.
- Helps symptoms of mild disc herniation/bulge and mild lumbago
- Supports a weak or injured back, and helps with strains, sprains and instability
- Stays provide extra support
- Breathable, slimline design means it can be worn under everyday clothes
Coronation Hot Water Bag Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Types||Ribbed On Both Sides|
These products are tested on various quality parameters to ensure a defect free range.